WWE 2K android is an Wrestling game to fight with the player you like. Basically, it is the fighting game like WWE Wrestling in which the player fight with other player in the ring. Once you choose the player and enter the ring the game will start. Choose your favourite player which you love the most and enjoy the fight with the other players.
WWE 2k Android is paid on google PlayStore. If you want to download from the Google PlayStore then you have to purchase the game. But from from here you can download WWE 2K android free. You don’t need to purchase the game. So, if you want to download WWE 2k apk then follow the guide below to download and install it manually.
There are three modes given in the game, the career mode, training mode and real time mode. The realistic graphics and easy gameplay. Good controls over the fighting and the sound is amazing.
Steps to Download WWE 2K Android
- Download the apk and Data file from the above links.
- Enable Unknown Sources from the settings of your device.
- Now go to the download folder where the files was downloaded and install the apk file. (Don’t launch the game)
- After installing, download the Z-archiver app from the google playstore.
- Now open the Z-archiver and find the downloaded Data file. Now Extract the data file.
- After extracting the file, move that (Data) file to the obb folder. (Obb folder is present inside the Android folder of your device. If there is no obb folder the make a new folder and named it obb).
All done, now you can play the WWE 2k Android game on your android devices. If something went wrong during the installation then let us know in the comments. We will glad to help you.